Saturday, July 7, 2018

A Delicious Zinger – Zingerman's Bakehouse by Amy Emberling, Frank Carollo, Antonis Achilleos

One of these days I am going to make it to the renowned Zingerman's Delicatessen in Ann Arbor, Michigan, but until that day arrives, I will have to content myself with their outstanding books (both business and cookbooks).

Zingerman's Bakehouse is fun and inspiring to read, and of course, includes great recipes. I can't wait to try their ginger cookies.

The commentary is interesting, fun to read, and mainly lighthearted, and the photography is mouth-watering. It's a beautifully designed book, and would be a great gift for any baker. 

I recommend this book to everyone who enjoys reading about food, tempting recipes and appreciates discovering them in an interesting and vibrant context.

No comments:

Post a Comment